Popular posts from this blog
Love
John 13:34-35 CEVDCUS06 But I am giving you a new command. You must love each other, just as I have loved you. If you love each other, everyone will know that you are my disciples. God will only bless you when you know how to love others! John 15:12-17 CEVDCUS06 Now I tell you to love each other, as I have loved you. The greatest way to show love for friends is to die for them. And you are my friends, if you obey me. Servants don't know what their master is doing, and so I don't speak to you as my servants. I speak to you as my friends, and I have told you everything my Father has told me. You did not choose me. I chose you and sent you out to produce fruit, the kind of fruit that will last. Then my Father will give you whatever you ask for in my name. So I command you to love each other.
7 principles of a Godly life to conquer the promises of God
By Sheilla Mo As you meditate on Second Peter Chapters 3 & 4 you will realise that you have to make every effort to respond to God's promises.This is the secret to breakthroughs in your life!What do I do then? Let us meditate together in these principles; Step 1 Have Faith in God... ... and supplement it with it's principles.Faith is the beginning of all things.It is impossible to please God without faith!One can say everyone has faith.That's right but what is important is getting right with God by practicing all his commands and giving God what is rightfully His through tithes and offerings. (Exodus 20,Malachi 3:10) Step 2 Have an excellent character... You gave your life to God now and God cares a lot about how you treat other people.Follow the footsteps of Jesus and be His testimony.He was humble and obedient to God.His life is detailed in the following gospels of the Bible;John,Peter,Mathews,Mark and go further to Acts. Step 3 Have th...

Comments
Post a Comment