"Be an example..."Intimacy with The Holy Spirit Diary
© sheillamooblogspot.ie Does this ring a bell?Practice what you preach?Some things don't get old.The scriptures says that we all have a ministry.Whoever is given more,much will be required from them.The little we have will be taken away if we don't use it to bring others this light. We don't need a title to be used by God.We can worship God in truth and spirit through our behaviours.There is a lot of things we want God to change in us to be better servants.We want to know more of Him.Jesus used a donkey.He can use just about anyone as well. I want to be this like this donkey that humbled itself to be used at a crucial moment. Hosanna..Hosanna..The lamb has come This reminds me of a beautiful worship song:) We could be deceived that we get so anxious for position.This is total darkness.What if God wants to use us without a tittle.Lets serve where we are. I remember one sincere prayer that I made to God some time ago;"...my God..I want to be an assistant ...

Comments
Post a Comment