What does God say about angels?




By: Sheilla Mo


[Hebrews 1:4-9 CEB]

And the Son became so much greater than the other messengers, such as angels, that he received a more important title than theirs. After all, when did God ever say to any of the angels: You are my Son. Today I have become your Father?  Or, even, I will be his Father, and he will be my Son?  But then, when he brought his firstborn into the world, he said, All of God’s angels must worship him.  He talks about the angels: He’s the one who uses the spirits for his messengers and who uses flames of fire as ministers.  But he says to his Son, God, your throne is forever and your kingdom’s scepter is a rod of justice. You loved righteousness and hated lawless behavior. That is why God, your God, has anointed you with oil instead of your companions.

Good question i tell you...I can vividly remember a time in my Christian journey when I almost got deceived into believing in angels.I was so blinded to an exent of even reading books about them!I realised I was lost when I started praying to angels and asking for their help!This all happened when I got very close to someone who had a history of faith that believed in idols.This friend of mine is still in the same faith with me.God has a way of using whatever that was meant for your harm for His eternal glory!
God eventually showed him that He is the only true God and he was able to destroy all the idols that he believed and we both overcame idolic temptations and got back on track with Jesus!
We have to be very carefull of whom we choose to be close to because it might lead us astray.

The above scripture says it all and if you continue to meditate on the very first chapter of Hebrews,it will go on revealing to you that you are even far greater than angels.I've heard one good preacher saying that angels wish they did the work that we christians have been called to do of reconciling people to Christ.To think about it,with the help of the Holy Spirit 'not of angels' we are able to do even greater works than Jesus did.
If you ever find yourself praying and asking angels of some sort to help you,you are far from God my friend!You have been given authority over all things,yes...even them angels.The blow of a wind seems meaningless so can you honestly picture yourself asking a wind to help you?I doubt that!
I‘m not at all disputing the knowledge that angels do exist.We cannot exalt anything above God period.Regarding angels,the Bible tells us that we should be kind to all people because some of us have entertained angels without even realising it!I very much believe that angels exist but they don't exists to be worshiped.Keep a clear concious that we serve a very jealous God.
Jesus himself has gone through the same suffering,injustice and persecutions we christians go through,therefore He promises us that He is able to helps when we are being tested.Angels are not flesh.Atleast count on somebody who endured and experienced your pain to guide you.

I remember that in the past God at times revealed himself to angels.Abraham our father in faith met them.When Moses died,the mightiest angel of the the Lord Michael rebuked the enemy because he wanted to steal Moses's body.As God always prevails,Moses's corpse disappeared.God doesen't wrestle for nothing so I believe that Moses is in heaven as we speak.Jacob as well was one of the people who wrestled with an Angel of the Lord demanding a blessing.God honoured his faith so was he blessed beyond measure that his name even changed from Jacob(the deceiver) to Israel (nations shall be born).
Have the knowledge that Christ resurrected and you have been raised alive in him.Christ is alive in your finances,your marriage and your health.You cannot accept to be deceived by theories of worshiping angels.If you don't have Christ as the only God you worship to carry this good work of advancing the Kingdom of God,he is waiting for you to decide to make your body the temple of the Holy Spirit.He is seated in the place of honour on the right hand of God hence all the angels,authorities and powers accept His mighty authority!


God Sized Declarations!

I refuse to be misled and confused by idols.I do not worship any angels.Jesus Christ is my only ONE God.I am one with Him.I worship my God in truth and Spirit.I come against spirits of idolism in my bloodline and I confuse all the works of the devil in Jesus mighty name.I have been taken out of darkness into light.I am the light of the world.
I decree and declare in Jesus Mighty Name!Amen!




As I meditate Further....
Hebrews 13:12,Jude 1:9 Exodus 23:20-23,Genesis 19:1 1,Peter 3:22


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus's greatest Testimony

My Journal Notes;The main thing we do on the Alter...

10 confessions of who I am in Christ