Day 2|The Famous King Solomon Confessions

© sheillamooblogspot.ie

He prepared the inner Santuary within the Temple to set the arc of the convenant of the LORD there. 
1 Kings 6:19

I wanted to take some notes this morning whilst contemplating on this subject..."mhhh..contemplating once again.."
Anyway,I find it a bit districting at times so I decided to share the  images I googled that I suppose are not even close enough to the splendor that was used to construct and decorate the Temple.Well,here are my notes and lets analyse them now;

• Solomon took 7 years to perfect the Temple of God,therefore 7 is indeed a number of perfection.

• The Most Holy Place is smaller in size if we were to compared it to the rest of the Temple,and it is yet the Holy of Holies!Nothing will ever measure to it but God chose that it be at the rear side and gave us a bigger potion!
He stays in a secret place:)See the generosity of our Lord!He could have said;"Solomon built this Temple for me,it belongs to me!It's mine alone and I will not share it with anyone!Nobody should come in to my Temple!" This is so amazing:)What is His is ours:)What is ours is His.The only thing in the Santuary are the two tablets of the convenant He made with His people.God truely has our best interests at heart.This arc of the convanent is where his glory is.The convanent it's a pact He has with His people.The pact He has with His people is His glory:)))The priests then had to stop what they were doing because the glory of God filled the Temple:)))We are God's glory and He has us in the palm of His hands.If He can do this for us whirlst we are still here on earth,what more has He prepared for us in heaven!It totally validates the promise that says no eye has seen,no ear has heard what God has prepared for those who love Him.

• King Solomon didn't do it alone.He surrounded himself with people he could count on.He deligated duties.His close friend Huram was wise too,so he helped him a lot!It is true what they say;"I will tell you who you are if you show me who your friends are!"

•King Solomon was successfull because He was a friend of God.A true friend is the one who would go out of their way to please you.I call him Mr scarifies...Oh yes,true success goes hand in hand with scarifies.

•The beauty of how God pays attention to details;

PS
The following pictures are what I imagine when I read 1Kings 5-9.

I heard purple is a royal color.The open flowers were used to decorate the Temple.

He partitioned off twenty cubits at the rear of the Temple with cedar boards from floor to ceiling to form within the temple an inner sanctuary,The Most Holy Place.
1Kings 6:16

On the walls around the Tempel,in both the inner and the outer rooms,he carved cherubim,palm trees and open flowers.He also covered the the floors of both the inner rooms of the Tempel with gold.1 Kings 6:29

Palm trees always symbolised strength.Come tsunami what may,they still stand.Bringing this to our spiritual  lives today,it only reminds us to stay focused in faith irregardless of the problems that we face.


•Before I forget,you and I should answer the questions I asked regarding Solomon's wisdom.
#He spoke 3000 Proverbs that teach us right and wrong.
#He sang 105 Songs.I wonder what he mostly sang about!I should find out..
#I persive he's famous for his wisdom and what's with the 700 women? 
The book of Ecclesiastes was of course written by the richest man that ever lived!

Saving the best for last;

•The Temple of Solomon has been rebuilt  in Brazil just like it was promised in Chronicles.
God's promises do become a reality.Have a look at my beautiful church:)I just can't wait to visit this place:)


Again,why the 700 women?We will talk about it next time...

Ciao:)

She.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It shall come to pass

My Journal Notes;The main thing we do on the Alter...

Jesus's greatest Testimony